Author Topic: Standard Playfield Glass - $50 ea or Widebody $70  (Read 126 times)

Kyled

• Administrator
  • /// Tilt ///
    • View Profile
Standard Playfield Glass - $50 ea or Widebody $70
« on: January 30, 2018, 09:12:09 AM »
Message Dino for more info (I'm posting on his behalf). You need to be logged into message him. Here is his profile --> http://forum.drapinballleague.com/enter/index.php?action=profile;u=19
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Folks,

I am able to get a decent price on new playfield glass. Standard size, tempered, no etching or logos, 21 by 43 by 3/16 would be $50 a piece. Wide body games, 43 by 23-3/4 by 3/16 would be $70 a piece.

Other sizes can be ordered if necessary including translite replacement glass. Just let me know what you need and I can get a price for you.

There are now a couple of pickup options.

You could pick it up at my place in Pickering. I work out in Oshawa so I could make arrangements to meet you out that way during the week but it would be more difficult.

The other option, is to pick it up at my brother's place in north Etobicoke, about 5 minutes from Woodbine Centre.

As far as delivery goes, if you buy multiple sheets I might be able to deliver in the GTA depending on where you are.

If you have any interest, let me know. Reply here or shoot me a PM with the number of sheets you're looking for.

Thanks,

Dino Z.